Wednesday, May 08, 2013

:: So close - set 7

Today I bring to you another 10 Farmer's Wife blocks (from this book).  I began making these blocks back in February and have decided that I am not allowed to work on any other quilt until this one is all pieced.  It's so easy to start a project, and drop it about half-way through to start something different.  But this one is getting so close! 


Block 40 - Friendship Block
Block 71 - Puss in the Corner
Block 73 - Rainbow Flowers
Block 83 - Spider Web (I absolutely LOVE this one - something about those polka-dots)
Block 9 - Box
Block 61 - Northern Lights
Block 64 - Peace & Plenty
Block 97 - Waste Not
(this little block was a good lesson for me.  I didn't really like the pattern in the book, but once made, it became one of my favorites.  Lesson for me: do not pre-judge)
Block 70 - Prairie Queen
Block 51 - Hovering Birds
Block 109 - Windows
Block 65 - Peaceful Hours
10 more down, and only 14 blocks left to go!  I'm not excited at all.  =)

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Seriously considering doing another one in fresh colours like these. Am I crazy or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours¡¡¡¡ I keep going in this quilt really well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...