Saturday, September 22, 2012

:: A is for Axel


Four months ago one of my little sisters had her very first baby.  Even though I'm rather new at making baby quilts for people, I wanted to make one that would fit her personality.  However, she is stylish and trendy, and doesn't even have to try.  Oh, and a very successful hairstylist.  (Need I say more?)


In honor of her really-good-at-baseball hubby, they decided to decorate the nursery in a baseball theme.  I wanted the quilt to match their colors, but not be too matchy-matchy-everything-is-baseball.

(It's asking too much for a 7-year-old boy to hold a quilt, let along hold it straight!)



I think she loved it as much as I did.  Hopefully little Axel will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...